2023-2024 Nature Pre-Kindergarten (Brochure)
2023-2024 Nature Kindergarten Brochure to learn more
EICS Pre-Kindergarten Information
REGISTRATION OPENS FEBRUARY 1ST!
Nature-Based Pre-Kindergarten (4-year-old) Program 2023-2024
Our little learners will become our little explorers as they take their learning outside for a portion of their day, engaged in meaningful ways with their body, mind and spirit while engaged in a nature setting.
In the classroom setting, Pre-Kindergarten is designed to increase communication, socialization, and learning readiness (pre-printing, fine motor, and gross motor skills) for successful entry into Kindergarten. The program provides children with a wide variety of learning experiences in a literacy/numeracy-rich environment.
CHILD MUST BE 4 YEARS OLD BY DECEMBER 31 TO REGISTER
- To Be Determined - based on community interest:
Option 1 - 2 days/week - Monday and Wednesday - (Full day classes)
- Option 2 - 2 days/week - Tuesday and Thursday - (Full day classes)
- Option 3 - Monday to Thursday - AM only
- Option 4 - 4 days/week - Monday to Thursday - Pre-K (AM), Nature Pre-K (PM) (This option would cost $500 per month (w/ Teacher) or $250 (w/ Program Assistant)
- No Fund-raising required
- *To Be Determined:
- Cost: $250.00/month (Parent Fee Funded Tuition)(The program is planned and implemented by an ATA Certified Teacher.
- Cost: $125.00/month (Parent Fee Funded Tuition)(The program is planned and implemented by a Program Assistant that is supported by at ATA Certified Teacher.)
*Note: Price and space may change subject to enrollment
Transportation: Transportation may be available for students attending a Pre-Kindergarten program. This is to be confirmed by EICS.
As part of the well-rounded curriculum, the program includes exploration in the following important areas of early childhood development:
- Sensory Exploration
- Dramatic and Imaginative Play
- Fine and Gross Motor Movement